Appsboat Inc is a global leader in loyalty marketing and an industry pioneer, delivering end-to-end strategy, technology and program management solutions. Appsboat has provided innovative loyalty experiences to the world’s most successful brands, helping clients receive incremental revenue, product and household penetration, and brand advocacy.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Software Developer with solid technical skills and experience in the PRPC application. Language and strong domain knowledge on PEGA Development Platform. The working environment is vibrant, dynamic and will challenge you to deliver the best technology solutions to enable our customers grow and thrive everywhere. Responsible for designing and building components of application. Candidates must be PEGA Certified professionals (CSSA) with at least 1 years of hands on experience with live implementation in PEGA. Agile delivery and Scrum experience is an addition.
Role: Software Engineer (Cognos)
Location: Michigan (Must be able to relocate)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Design and develop new Pega applications.
- Integrate Pega applications with external APIs, web services, and legacy data sources.
- Divide large, complex tasks into actionable, iterative subtasks.
- Assist in planning, architecture, analysis and design of PEGA PRPC/related workflow applications and integrate with legacy systems.
- Develop, test, modify, and implement application code; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards.
- Must adhere to architecture standards, mentor less experienced team members, perform code reviews, and lead presentations in architecture review, strategic technology directions, and best practice development.
- Lead cross-functional development/integration projects requiring interaction with end-users and external technology clients.
- Develop, design and analyze initiatives, ability to apply prescribed methodologies and follow the company QA process in the creation of work products.
- Operating system experience in Linux and windows.
- Knowledge on Linux commands and shell scripting.
- Nice to have knowledge in Contact Center Technologies.
Competencies: PEGA 6.1 or over, Soap UI, eclipse, xml sender, SOAP and REST services, AJAX, Java Scripts, HTML, XML.
A 4-year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree(preferred).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com