Role: Software Engineer (Business Systems Analyst)
Location: Michigan (Must be able to relocate)
- Support the discovery and requirements gathering process for User Provisioning as required to meet Sox Compliance.
- Perform as-is analysis of role Mapping in Identity Management (IDM) and Oracle Retail Application(ORA) to recheck, optimize to minimize segregation of duties and to make sure access provisioning works properly
- Work with the development team to ensure that the updated role mapping needs to be configured, tested, and implemented in IDM and validate in Oracle Retail Application(ORA)
- Conduct interviews with the stakeholders to verify the as-is analysis output with the business requirements.
- Requirements elicitation for the full remediation in Identity Management(IDM) and to implement Service NOW (SNOW) catalog for Oracle Retail Application(ORA)
- Prepare the Business Requirement documents(BRD) based on the several interactions with the stakeholders
- To create and track the user stories through JIRA
- Train User Access Management (UAM) and Service Desk teams
- Supporting the testing process by providing insight into the independent testing staff when complex issues arise.
- Work with external and internal security auditors to ensure the system is compliant as per SOX guidelines and ensure that the application access is tightening as per the industry standards
Qualification for the Specialty Occupation
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalence.
Skills Required to perform above-mentioned duties:-
MS Visio, MS Project, Sharepoint, UML (unified modeling language), and data modeling, Advance MS Excel knowledge, generating reports, BI Tools, such as Tableau, WBI, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server 2012, SSRS, and TFS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org