Location: Michigan (Must be able to relocate)
- Design and implement non-relational databases such as NoSql databases using MongoDb or DynamoDb if required as part of a proposed solution.
- Use one’s technical expertise to diagnose, debug and troubleshoot mobile, web and backend applications using effective and appropriate tools and approaches.
- Be able to leverage cloud service technologies such as AWS, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, MS Azure,etc.if required.
- Be able to host a developed application such as a Rest API or a web app in a remote web server like IIS or Apache.
- Generate signing credentials/certificates, deploy and maintain mobile apps in their respective stores.
- Participate in AGILE development environment, especially SCRUM meetings to update, understand and ensure the current progress and direction of a project and make use of tools that facilitate agililty such as JIRA or TFS.
Qualification for the Specialty occupation
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or Equivalence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org